Yoga, Camping and Adventure Retreat
September 16 - September 18
Yoga and Ayurveda
with Kate Mackin and Todd Williams
Create more happiness and health in your life.
* Space is limited, please register soon! Visit www.hipyoga.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 344-7434 for more information.
Join us to connect with nature, enjoy adventure and find healing in the beautiful Laurel Highlands. This trip includes:
- Daily yoga classes and seminars
- Fresh, clean food
- Kayaking on the lake at Laurel Hill State Park
- Truly pampered camping accommodations
- Hiking- experience the oldest growth of Hemlocks on the East Coast
- Campfires and being one with nature
About the retreat:
Join this retreat to bring balance back into your life. The last couple of years have been stressful and it has never been more important to focus on health and restoring peace to our lives.
Ayurveda, the “science of life” helps us manage what we are taking in from our diet, lifestyle habits and relationships. We will learn helpful tools to create wellness and each participant will have their own individual ayurvedic consultation to create a lifestyle plan tailored to them.