with Kate Kill at the Goddess Garden Center
March 30 – April 6, 2019
A Spring Retreat focused on Yoga and Ayurveda
Join us to:
• CONNECT WITH NATURE– this retreat is designed to help us remember our true nature, our essence. Join us to feel in harmony with nature, practice and learn in a
• EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES– Our lives are busy and many times our habits don’t serve us but they are such an entrenched part of our daily lives that we don’t have the distance to even see them. This retreat will help you take a step back and re-evaluate your life situations and give you space and training to respond new ways.
• RECEIVE SUPPORT TO CREATE HEALTHY HABITS– We start each day with meditation and asana class. We also spend time learning about Yoga and Ayurveda and how
they can help support balance in your life. There will be plenty of time for relaxation, exploration and introspection. Nourish yourself with fresh, healthy meals. Leave the retreat with ideas to incorporate into your daily routines at home.
• FIND HEALING-Spring is the perfect time for renewal. Restore your mental, physical and emotional health. Take the time to process and release old patterns that
aren’t serving you anymore.
$1500 Single Occupancy (waiting list)
$1300 Double Occupancy
$1200 Triple Occupancy
$1100 Dorm Registration
Until March 1, 2019
$1600 Single Occupancy
$1400 Double Occupancy
$1300 Triple Occupancy
* Each participant receives a complimentary Ayurvedic Health Consultation. Includes accommodations and tuition. Does not include Travel.
This retreat’s focus is “Yoga and Ayurveda: Creating Harmony Within and Without”
We all want to feel a little more balanced. Yoga practices are designed to systematically build strength in our body while increasing our energy and ability to discriminate. As we progress, we have the steadiness to start looking at how we interact with the world around us. Ayurveda, the “science of life” helps us manage what we are taking in from our diet, lifestyle habits and relationships. During this retreat we will explore different yoga practices, learning how to do them effectively and why they work. These practices will provide needed healing and the empowerment to make a lasting change. We will also take a closer look at ourselves and our lifestyle, finding ways to create more harmony in ourselves and the way we connect with the world around us.
7-8 am Hatha class
Time for Excursions or Relaxation
3-5 pm Ayurvedic Health Consultations
Afternoon- Free time to explore or relax
5-6 pm Yin Yoga
7-9 pm Lecture and Discussion
Times may change depending on the retreat’s centers meal schedule. More exact times are coming soon!